Hi girls! I hope you have had a good weekend! The lovely Mel from Mirror On The Wall tagged me to answer some questions! I am really glad I was tagged to do this, because I have been wanting to do another tag for a while now! So here it is!
Here are the rules:
1.Mention the blog who tagged you.
2. Answer the 11 questions set.
3. Set 11 questions for the people you tag.
Here are the questions Mel set for me!
1. What are your morning and evening skincare routines?
Mornings for me are just a quick wash of the face and then apply moisturiser. Every second night I have a shower and then apply lots of moisturiser. On the nights I do not have a shower I will cleanse my face. I just keep things easy and simple!
2. What's your favourite skincare product and why?
Ok so if I was to put my most used skincare product it would be Diprobase cream, which is a moisturiser prescribed to me by my doctor for my eczema! Although for the purpose of this I will say it would be my This Works Clean Skin 5in1 Water (click link for review), which I use as a cleanser and to remove my make up!
3. Name three products you just couldn't live without.
The first would have to be Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical, which I use if my hair needs a little freshen up on my second day! Second product would be Benefit Lemon Aid, which I use as an eyeshadow primer (it is amazing at this!), but can also be used on its own to correct any discolouration on your eyelids! It is a fab product! The third product is my Blistex conditioning lip balm, which I apply all the time to keep my lips in good condition and its great for if you have chapped or dry lips!
4. What do you enjoy doing besides blogging?
At the moment, I spend a lot of my free time (for which I get very little see question 11!) blogging and watching Youtube videos. I love travelling with Robert and we have a trip coming up in February!! Can't wait!!!
5. What are your ambitions in life?
Hmmm, I'm not sure about this one! I just want to be happy. I would love to visit all 50 states of America though. Other than that it would be hopefully make a lot of money and have a little family with Robert!
6. What do you hope 2013 will bring?
Haha I hope 2013 will bring me a ring (hehe Robert!) and also a flat! Pretty please!
7. What's on your wishlist at the moment?
My wish list at the moment consists of YSL Shocking Mascara, Mac MSF Sof and Gentle, Benefit Hoola, a new foundation and a new primer (not sure what ones yet though!).
8. What is your favourite high-street shop?
At the moment I think it has to be New Look! I have bought a couple of things recently (a haul is coming soon!!) and have seen other nice things too!
10. What nail polish are you wearing at present?
Sadly none! Need to get painting!! Hehe.
11. What do you do for a living?
Well as some of you may know I work 7 days a week (and have done for a year and a half!) in two jobs. My main job during the week is a health and safety advisor for a construction/restoration company. My weekend job and sometimes at night during the week is as a sales assistant for a large retail chain, not saying any names, but it is a high end high street brand and also has an accessories store attached! So yea I am busy with work all the time! Not sure if I want to be doing these both my whole life (obviously not!), but for now it works!!
Now for my questions!
1.What is your favourite foundation and primer?
2. What kind of music do you listen to?
3. What was your favourite film of 2012?
4. If you were a superhero what would be your super power?
5. Have you got any holidays planned for this year?
6. What camera do you use to take photos for your blog?
7. What is your favourite make up brand?
8. Do you have any pets?
9. What is your star sign and is your personality similar to it?
10. What is your favourite Disney chararcter?
11. If you could be any animal what would it be?
Hope you like your questions, because you have been tagged!!!::
Clare from A Bit of This and That
Charlotte from Charbuckss
Louise from Confessions of a Secret Shopper
Georgia from Georgiabeee
Lauren from Fashion Swirls
Rebecca from Happiness is Taylor Made
Kirsty from The Style Khaleesi
OK so girlies it is now your turn to answer my questions and carry on playing tag! Hehe.
Love, Jen x