Thursday 2 May 2013

What To Do When Your Bored...

Hi girls!

My dad has just been constantly humming Colours Of the Wind from the film Pocahontas all day, I have absolutely no clue why and when I asked him and he said he had heard it on the radio... Hmmm somehow I am not so sure, what radio station do you listen to?! Now I cannot get that song out of my head (although it is one of my favourites from Disney, hehe!)!

It has been quite a boring quiet day, so I spent some of it looking through Disney GIFs (anyone tell me what this stands for?!?!). It gave me a little fun idea for a post. Oh how I love Disney GIFs!!


When you play dress up as a kid...

Trying on headbands in a shop...

When I was at Disneyland...

If I ever went to a gym...

Walking on my dads feet when I was little...

When the cats get ready to jump...

Trying to make Robert say I am right sometimes...

When the cats can't reach something...

When I'm hungry...

Before puberty...

After watching a scary movie...

Me when the cats yawn...

Hope you enjoyed!! I could have come up with so many more!! I drew the line at 12... Hope you have had a good day girls!


4 comments:

  1. Graphics Interchange Format, I think, but don't quote me.
    I used to love walking on my dads feet when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for letting me know!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh my I love you!! The GIF from Tangled was me at Disneyland too! And I don't think your Dad will have heard Colours of the Wind on the radio, unless he went past someone with Now That's What I Call Disney blasting out of their car (that may be how I drive....) Lovely little post! I am now going to look for Disney GIFs too!

    Megs

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! He said Classical FM... strange man! Disney GIFs are awesome lol

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...