Thursday 28 February 2013

100 Things That Make Me Happy! Part 7

Hi girls! So another Part of my happy things! To see part 6 click here. So here are my next 10!

61. Pretty hand bags

62. Pizza... Yummy!

63. Saving up money

64. Singing along to my favourite songs!
This is totally me!! Haha!

65. My new Adidas Trainers

66. Finding whiskers from the cats... Strange, but true!

67. Visiting Famous places
Brooklyn Bridge, Jan 2012

68. Working in a pretty shop
Although I don't work here!

69. Ford Mustangs, cannot wait until they are released in the UK!!

70. Skinny jeans

Hope you enjoyed girls! I hope you are well and having a lovely week!! 

Love, Jen x

3 comments:

  1. Love the things that make you happy! For some reason, finding cat whiskers (and claws) make me happy too, I don't know why though :)

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when you post these! :D www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!! Yea I know I'm the complete same!!! Lol!! strange haha

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...