Saturday 23 February 2013

Bedroom Beauty Challenge - February!

Hi girls!!

So its time again for the Bedroom Beauty Challenge! Louise over at Sprinkle of Glitter is doing a interactive post like this every month, where she will give us a theme and we create a make up look! It was so much fun last month! To see my Vivacious Vixen look, then click here!

This months theme is:

So for me I decided to go for pinks, as this is what love makes me think of! I went for a dreamy smokey eye, light pink cheek and a cute sparkly pink lip! Here is my look:



Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Blusher - Benefit Dandelion
Highlighter - Benefit High Beam



Under Eye Concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eye Brows - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Base Eye Shadow - Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold 
Outer Corner & Crease Eye Shadow - Maybelline Silk Glam in Pink Drama, colour 3 (bright pink)
Outer Corner Eye Shadow & Liner - Benefit Eye Wanna Palette in Deco
Brow & Inner Corner Highlight - Maybelline Silk Glam in Pink Drama, colour 1 (silver) 
Outer Corner Liner - Maybelline Silk Glam in Pink Drama, in colour 4 (glittery black)
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express


Lip Tint - Benefit Posie Tint
Lip Gloss - Benefit Dandelion Plush Gloss

So let me know what you think of my look for the challenge this month! I know some people are scared of putting pink on their eyes, but hopefully I have shown here that you can totally do it and still look lovely! No pink eye see girls?!

Also do you like my hair? I got it cut on Thursday, which meant I got back my side fringe! Yay, it had completely grown out from the last time I got my hair cut! So any way I hope you like my look and thanks again to lovely Louise for creating this little interactive challenge! If you have done a "love look" then please link it below!

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. This is a pretty look! I would like to take part in this challenge this month :)

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) you should! i had so much fun creating my looks!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the look! The pink eyeshadow is gorgeous! Lovely look, I enjoy reading your Bedroom Beauty Challenge posts!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyes! Im not sure Id know what to do for these themes.. they are kinda hard :s www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not really that hard! Its good to get your imagination going :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. This is a good idea, I haven't seen it on Louise's blog as she wasn't posting much for ages, so I haven't dropped by.
    You look really lovely - you can completely get away with pink eyeshadow :)
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has been doing loads of blogging lately! every week day in Feb, I love Louise! Shes fab :) Thank you very much!! hehe

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. Hey, I love your look! So glowy and flirty!
    I did it too, you can check it out if you like http://beautybylizy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/bedroom-beauty-challenge-2-love.html

    Can't wait for next month! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will definitely go check yours out!! I know I wonder what the theme will be!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  6. This look is great for this challenge :) It really suits you and you have gorgeous cheekbones!

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...