Wednesday 20 February 2013

Out For Cocktails Plus I'm Now Instagramming!!

Hi girls!!

So at the weekend just gone, I was out on a night out for the first time this year!! It was a friends of Robert and I's Birthday. We went out celebrating at a bar in Glasgow called Tiki Bar, which is  Hawaiian based. I couldn't wait to go when I found out we were going there, because one I have never been before, two I had heard their cocktails were amazing and three it is modelled around Hawaii, a place I have been and loved, so therefore intrigued to see if they had got the setting right!



So first up, I have obviously got to show you my make up! Here is my FOTN!



Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Blusher - Benefit Sugarbomb
Highlighter - Benefit High Beam


Under Eye Concealer - GarnierAnti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyebrows - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Eye shadow (all over lid) - Urban Decay Naked 2 in Pistol
Eye shadow (outer corner & crease) - MAC in Satellite Dreams
Browbone highlight - Urban Decay Naked 2 in Bootycall
Liner - Urban Decay Naked 2 in Blackout
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express


Lip Tint - Benefit Posie Tint
Lip Gloss - YSL Golden Gloss in Golden Rose

So when we arrived at Tiki, we were met with a table full of cocktails!! The first one I had was called a Blue Hawaiian, which Robert and I actually had when we were in Hawaii! You can see a photo of that one here! We then ended up getting sharing cocktails, which are called Volcanos. I have no idea what was in it, haha! You can see two in the photo below and in the middle of the bowl there is a little well, which is filled with alcohol and set on fire!! It looked so cool! Sadly the camera never picked the blue flames up. So you end up drinking the cocktail up, while the middle bit is on fire! I just made sure to keep my hair away from it!! Haha! 


Dress - River Island
Ring - Accessorize
Bracelet - Pandora
Cocktail - Yummy!!

It was a really good night, filled with laughs, table football (yes they have one in the bar!) matches (or foozeball to you Americans!) and more cocktails! Its a great place for a night out  and I loved being out with Robert, which is something we don't usually do together! 

We left Tiki bar at just after 12 and headed over to another bar, which was open later, called Slouch. We had a couple of drinks in there, with us all slouched (hehe) on some couches! Two of the guys ended up having a hilarious dance off!! We left there about half 1 and went to go get some food and got a taxi home! So it was a really good night and I know the birthday girl, had a really great time!! I think the alcohol and the excitement about the nearing holiday made Robert and I (ok especially Robert) just a little hyper! Hehe!
Happy chappies all excited about the holiday!

Ok and one last thing before I end this post! I wanted to let you all know that I have Instagram!! At last! I have taken my time getting into the real world of a proper hi-tech phone and then proceeded to take my time to get Instagram! 


So my user name is @jenstar_blonde, if you want to follow. I do have some photos up already as I started it up last week, but I'm still trying to get into it! Also please leave your user names down below too, because I am still a newbie and I would love more people to follow!

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. That place sounds amazing! I love Hawaii, so I would probably love this place. Those drinks look like so much fun, and how crazy that the one had a flame. I would definitly catch my hair on fire. I just found you on Instagram...I am obsessed with that app. My username is jhastin12. Hope to see you around :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Yea I know when the guys brought them to the table i was like wow!!! Thanks for following :) I followed back

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great time drinking :) can't wait to follow you on Instagram!

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a good time celebrating! lol thank you!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...