Monday 29 April 2013

FOTN #1

Hi girls! I hope you all had a great weekend!!

I went out with friends on Saturday night and just thought I would show you what make up I went for! I absolutely loved the look I created! 




Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish 
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
Blusher - Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Highlighter - MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle


Under Eye Concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eye Brows - Benefit Brow Zings
Eye Shadow (all over lid) - Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow in Bikini Tini
Eye Shadow (middle of lid to outer corner) - Benefit Eye Shadow in Thanks A Latte
Eye Shadow (outer corner & crease) - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Busted
Brow Bone Highlight - Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Bootycall
Eye Liner - Benefit Bad Gal 
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express


Lip Stain - Benefit Posie Tint
Lip Gloss - Accessorize Diamond Sparkle in Temptation

And that was me! Let me know what you thought and if you would like any reviews etc on any of the products!! 


2 comments:

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...