Now I cannot wait to get into Sephora! As obviously we don't have them here in the UK. Well I have recently spotted some Benefit Sephora exclusives and just cannot wait to get my hands one them!
1. Benefit Bronze Of Champions Kit, $32 and contains Hoola bronzer and Hoola lip gloss, both of which I have wanted to try for ages! Also it contains Watts up, a highlighter which again I have been wanting to try! It also contains a couple of other things too and I think it is great for the price!
2. Benefit Worlds Most Famous Neutrals Kit in Most Glamourous Nudes Ever, $30, which contains four eye shadows and two cream eye shadows! I love Benefit eye shadows and I don't think they get enough credit here in the Blog world. I cannot wait to get my hands on this!!
3. I also want to pick up a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, which I have heard so much about! I have no idea what colour to pick up, but obviously I will know what colour to get when I swatch them! They are $26, but I have heard such amazing things about these that I am just despearte to try them!
This is the colour Charisma.
4. I would love to pick up a Korres Lip Butter, $12 and again I have heard loads about these!
5. I would love to pick up MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle, $30 while away and I have found a MAC store right along the road from my hotel in San Diego which is awesome! So I should hopefully be nipping in there to pick it up! I also save over £2.00 than if I was to buy it in the UK! Hehe.
Now onto drugstore brands!
6. I have got to get my hands on at least one Maybelline Baby Lips! I have been wanting to try ones since I first heard about them well over 9 months ago! Not sure which flavour I will get, I will have to see when I get there!
7. I also am desperate to buy some Wet n Wild eye shadows, which are said to be of great quality and are really cheap!!
8. Lastly with the make up front, I would love to try NYX lip glosses, especially in Beige (thanks Miss Glamourazzi!) and also would love to try a blush from their range too, not sure of the colour again. I will need to find an Ulta store to get them though, I think there is one in Hollywood that I am going to try and find, so wish me luck!
Other than beauty products I have a few things I would love to buy and then some shops I would like a look in too! In San Francisco, I can't wait to go into the Levi's store and get a pair of jeans! Also I really want to have a look in Abercrombie & Fitch and then also Victoria's Secret too! I can't wait to get some things at Disneyland Resort! I will probably get a tshirt and some other memorabilia. Also I think we will be buying our nephew a few things here too!! I would absolutely love to buy a pair of sun glasses when in Duty free, I'm thinking maybe Ray Bans?! All my other cheapy sunglasses are just such rubbish quality, so I would love a good pair which will last a few years! But we shall just have to wait and see!! I am just so excited to be there! I have to say though, that I am not just going to be shopping when I am there... obviously! I am going to be doing so much, that I am worried when I will be getting the time to shop!! Hehe!
If you think of any shops that I might like while I am over in California and Nevada, then please let me know! I would love some other ideas!!
Love, Jen x