Wednesday 12 June 2013

A Night Out In Mayfair!!

Hi girls! Hope you are all well!

When I was down in London this weekend, we did something quite exciting, we went on a night out in Mayfair! We went to a pretty famous club called Mahiki, which is where loads of huge stars go. It is set around Hawaii and the place was gorgeous inside! We drank cocktails and danced all night! 
How awesome is that cocktail?!


Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish 
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
Powder - Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Powder
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola
Blusher Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Highlighter - MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle
Eye Brows - Benefit Brow Zings
Eye Shadows - Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit (base), Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Snakebite (outer corner and crease) and Busted (along lash line and outercorner) and Benefit Longwear Powder Shadow in Call My Buff (highlighter)
Eye Liner - Benefit Bad Gal
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express
Lip Tint - Benfit Posie Tint
Lipstick - MAC Pink Pearl Pop
Lip Gloss - YSL Golden Gloss in Golden Rose



Dress - River Island
Bag - Accessorize
Necklace - Tiffany's
Bracelet - Pandora
Watch - Fossil
Ring - Accessorize
Shoes - New Look


We had an amazing night, with some stories to tell you. There was a four other groups in the queue when we got to Mahiki, one by one they all got knocked back. We were so surprised (not to mention glad) when we got let in!! We go table service which was fancy shmancy and then we went downstairs to the big(ger) dance floor. This guy was dancing totally crazy the whole time we were there. It was hilarious!! He had some set of moves honestly! 

We left the club at half 3 and as soon as I walked out the door (my friends were behind me) a fight started across the road at another club. This huge guy came running across the road while bouncers were trying to punch him and get him to the ground. At this point the fight was basically coming right in my direction and because the club had ropes across the door I couldn't get back in! My friends were still inside and I had no where to go! It was so scary, I honestly thought I was somehow going to be pushed over or hit in all the madness of the fight. The bouncers had no control over his crazy guy and I basically had to limbo underneath the rope to get back in the club and one of the girls who was working there pulled me back in. The bouncers of Mahiki were shouting "get him, get him" and trying to punch him down. Just as I got in the door the guy slammed face first on a car bonnet right outside. I don't see any crazy fights like that in Glasgow and really didn't expect it when I was in Mayfair!! Pretty crazy. 

Overall it was an awesome night and I would definitely go there again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...