Friday 21 June 2013

Snap 21: A Yummy Lunch!

Hi girls! 

It has been such a lovely day today and I had quite a summery lunch to go with it! Here is what I had:


The Diet Coke has a big significance in this photo! Dean is my second name, so funny when I picked it up! I have now found two Jen's and one Dean! Hehe! I had a really yummy fruit salad, which contains strawberry, melon, pineapple and mango. It also has a raspberry and rhubarb drizzle to go with it! M&S has called it a fruit "slaw", as the melon and mango are shredded p inside. Its so yummy, they also do another combination of this too! Obviously I had to pick up a bag of Phizzy Pig Tails! If you haven't tried them, its a must!


Have you girls had anything nice to eat today? 

1 comment:

  1. the fizzy pigtails are amazing! I love everything percy pig! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...