Sunday 16 June 2013

Snap 16: Father's Day!

Hi girls!

Today has been Father's Day! I snapped this cute shot of my awesome dad holding my little Alice. My dad is the only person who can lift Alice up without her scratching your eyes out to get away. I thought this was a great photo for today to celebrate my dad! He was definitely the person I got my cat loving (and animal loving) genes from!


It is his Birthday tomorrow too, which means sometimes Father's Day and his Birthday are the same day! My dad is definitely the person I am closest to besides Robert and is also a best friend! I am so lucky to have a dad like him! Love you so much Dad!

Have you girls done anything for Father's day?


3 comments:

  1. It is a great picture indeed ;p. Happy birthday to him tomorrow!

    Hope your week's off to a great start! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chilled for fathers day at the request of my step dad and it turned out to be a pretty perfect day !

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! happy fathers day and birthday to your dad!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...