Saturday 8 June 2013

Snap 8: My Flo Cat

Hi girls!!

As I'm driving down to London today, I will leave you girls with one of my gorgeous kitties! Flo is my cheeky tabby cat. In this photo she is about to settle down for a little nap. She is padding her favourite pillow (my Bullseye pillow I got from Disneyland). Cats will pad when they are content, it is something that they do when they are kittens and they pad their mummy cat for milk. Flo pads and purrs her pillow, it soothes her and will also relax her. Its so cute to watch!



Do your cats pad too? 

Taking part in Sprinkle of Glitter's 30 Day Snap! Fun fun!


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen! I'm so sorry I haven't been here in so long! :/ I love the new layout ;D And Flo is such a cutie!

    Oh, I see you're on IG, I'm clicking to follow you ;).

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cat! My cat doesn't pad very often but she usually does it when she's lying on her side while we stroke her. Very cute <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) aww they are so cute when they do it!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...