Sunday 30 June 2013

Snap 29: A Stop Off At The Trafford Centre

Hi girls!

A very fun stop indeed. While travelling down to Silverstone! There will be a little haul (only bought 3 things), but some very exciting goodies to tell you about! I don't know why I have such a fascination with the Trafford Centre, I always think of it as being the Disneyland of shopping centres, so maybe it is something to do with that! 



I hope you girls did something fun this weekend! I will tell you what I got up to today (Sunday) tomorrow!

                                                           

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just discovered your blog on Sprinkle of Glitter latest post. It is so awesome! I am definitely following :D
    x,
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh love the Trafford Centre! Only problem is it has no Primark?! I mean whatttt?! Haha

    Holly Mixtures

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great shopping!

    Just found your blog and I am your newest subscriber!


    Brooke =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! This blog is so pretty....hats off to you for working hard on not only this blog but also on another 'day job' too!

    Found you via Sprinkle of Glitter ..... just so you know it all worked :O)

    See you over on BLOGlovin'

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...