Monday 4 June 2012

FOTD #1

Ok so my first FOTD (Face Of The Day)! I can only do these when my skin is nice enough for me to put make up on and this weekend my skin was good! Yay!

Ok so my make up was just simple day make up, as I was working all day at the shop that I work in! Photos below:



Primer - Benefit That Girl
Face - Garnier BB Cream
Under eye concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Blusher - Benefit Dandelion


Eyebrows - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Eye primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyeshadow (all over eye lid) - Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06 Honeycomb
Eyeshadow (outer corner of eye lid) - Body Shop Shimmer Cubes Palette 06 Choc Chip
(see these colours here)
Highlighter (on brow bone) - Benefit Sun Beam
Mascara - Maybelline One by One Volume Express


Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy

And that was me! A very simple, natural day look with a hint of glitter! Can anyone guess what my favourite make up brand is?! Haha :D

Love, Jen x

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...