Wednesday 13 June 2012

This or That Beauty Tag!

Hi girlies!

Going to do a wee tag today that I saw on Ashley the Fashion Guru's blog, which you can find here! :) Looks like fun to do! So here we go:

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush definitely! I only just recently bought my first bronzer a couple of weeks ago!!
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipgloss, as I have only just started to get into Lipsticks and also see below!
Lip Balm or Lip Butter? Lip butter! I love Revlon lip butters like huge amounts!
Matte or Sparkle Eye Shadow? I would have to say sparkle, I own very very few matte eye shadows actually! Might have to invest in some :D hehe.
Eye Liner or Mascara? Definitely mascara!!! I only really ever wear eye liner if i'm going on a night out!
Gel, Liquid or Cream liner? Can I say neither? I like a good pencil eye liner myself!
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation! I only ever use a small amount of concealer for under my eyes.
Liquid or Powder Foundation? I always use liquid, because if I use powder it will make my skin even drier than it is!
Neutral or Colour Eye Shadow? I would say colour, I wear more colour on my eyes than I do neutral.
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows? Pressed eye shadows.
Waterproof or Non Waterproof? I take it this means mascara? I always use non waterproof, never really felt the need for waterproof mascara!
Brushes or Sponges? I have always used brushes.
Powder, Cream or Liquid Highlighter? Well just now I use a liquid highlighter, but I would also use a powder one too. Not used a cream one as yet!

Nails:
OPI or Essie? OPI definitely, but just because I have yet to try an Essie polish!
Acrylic or Natural Nails? At the moment I have natural nails, but I love having gel nails! So I guess thats in between.
Brights or Darks? Bright colours definitely!!!!
Matte or Shiny? I would probably say shiny.
Glitter or No Glitter?  GLITTER :D

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume!
Lotion or Body Butter? I have to use a special lotion from my doctors because of my rubbish Eczema!! 
Body Wash or Soap? Again I have to use a special cream in the shower from my doctor.
Tan or No Tan? It would be no tan for me, but sometimes I would put a gradual self tanner on my legs :)

All images courtesy of weheartit.com :)

If anyone wants to do this tag then let me know because I like reading them! Hehe :D

Love, Jen x

9 comments:

  1. this is a cute tag! i definitely have to agree with 'glitter' answer :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yea I thought it was a good one too :) yea glitter alll the way!!

      Thanks for commenting :) Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. I like this tag! I've never been tagged to do anything so I'm definitely going to give this a go! You shall have a mention lovely Jen :)

    rach xx
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ta da :)
      http://rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/this-or-that-beauty-tag.html

      Delete
    2. Ooo! I shall go check this out :) xxx

      Delete
  3. So with you on the eye pencils!
    Which are your favourite Revlon Lip Butter shades?
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) my faves would have to be Cotton Candy and Sweet Tart! What about u?

      Jen xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm so bad with make up! I've been wearing the same 4 eye shadows since I moved to America (over a year ago). I was really lucky, though, and recently won a giveaway so I'll soon have more colors and stuff. I have skin problems, too, and can't use lotions or foundation that are not hypoallergenic :/.

    I'm curious about body butter; I've never used it. Sounds yummy, hehe.

    Awe, I've just realized you're from Glasgow! :D That makes me smile. All my favorite bands are from there; my favorite 2 are probably Belle & Sebastian and Camera Obscura :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea we got body butter over here and its like a thick cream that juts melts away in your skin and they come in all kinds of fragrances. the most famous ones are from the body shop :) but i cant use them hehe!

      yup good old glasgow!! is it bad that i have actually not heard of those bands?!! i shall need to check them out :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...