Wednesday 20 June 2012

FOTD #4

Hi girls!

Another face of the day for you! This was one from the weekend, so just working away in the shop and then going out for Fathers day (and his Birthday!) after work! 



Primer - Benefit That Gal
Face - Garnier BB Cream
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
Blusher - Benefit Dandelion


Eyebrows - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Highlight - Benefit Sun Beam
Mascara - Benefit BADgal Lash


For the eyeshadow, I used a kit that I got ages ago! Its called Rimmel Smokey Glam and in it it has the perfect colours to create a smokey eye. In the top part it has 6 eyeshadows (see below) and there's a drawer underneath that contains a pretty four colour blush and 4 lip glosses.


So for the look above, I used two shades; the light silver/grey for all over the eye lid and then the dark purple colour for the outer corner. Usually when I use this kit, I'm going out for the night and the eyeshadow colours are perfect for a full on smokey eye effect using a bit of colour rather than your bog standard grey/black smokey eye! I do really like the Rimmel eyeshadows, I think they have amazing pigmentation and also stay put for a long time!



Lips - L'Oreal Universal Lip Glow


So yes I thought that was a really nice look for just working away and then going out for dinner afterwards! My dad enjoyed his Birthday/Fathers day meal anyway! So that was good and yes he did get two cards and lots of presents! Hehe

Love, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...