Friday 30 November 2012

And That's Who I Am

Hi girls!

I was inspired by this post by the lovely Rebecca from Taylor Made Happiness. So if you want to know more about me and my views, then please feel free to read on and enjoy! 







*cats*




























These photos were all taken from this fab Tumblr account And That Is Who I Am, which creates lots and lots of photos like this, which are inspiring and insightful. Feel free to create your own version of this and let me know if you do so I can learn more about the person behind your blog! Have you learnt anything new about me?

Love, Jen x

8 comments:

  1. What a fun post! We have a lot in common, especially all the animals ones. And I'm always in my jeans too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) hehe thats good sometimes being a blogger makes me feel im the only one always in jeans!! hehe and yea i think its always important to care about animals :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that you did this and thanks so much for linking to my blog! I am planning to do a part two at some point as I could have gone on with my first post forever, plus they have added more as I would have definitely used the "I love stationery" one had I seen it. We have lots in common. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! your welcome lovely!! Yea i know i could of picked sooooo many!! haha i had to delete some! but its such a good site! Cant wait for part 2 :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this!

    And I love that you are as big a lover of animals as I am x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! yea lol im a huge animal lover :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing, great post! I love the pictures, some of them are sweet, but kinda sad, like the one of being ashamed of the human race because some people are selfish and are cruel to animals

    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) yea i know its great what a picture and just one little saying can portray!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...