Wednesday 7 November 2012

My Pretty Kitties!

Hi girls! Hope you are all well! 

My week is really busy busy!! I am currently on a health and safety in construction course (I work with a construction company!) for this week, so I am trying to study and do some "homework" for that after a long day being taught and doing activities! I am the only girl in my course too and the youngest (by quite a lot) out of everyone!! It can be quite intimidating, I guess a little bit, because all these guys will probably be like oh what does she know, why is she here!!? But I'm ok, because I guess that is what the construction industry is like and they will just need to get used to the trickle of girls coming into it!! Hehe! I am a bit worried about passing the course, but I know I just need to get studying and I will be totally fine!! Wish me luck girls!! 

Any way onto the title of my post!! My gorgeous little kitties!! You will have probably seen loads of photos of them by now, if you have read my posts for a while, but I just thought I would put up some really cute ones I got of them of Saturday!! 

First up Flo!


A little clean before...

A good wee snooze! Oh the life of a cat! I wish I could just do this all day!



Awww she's such a wee cutie!!

So on Saturday morning before these photos, the girls were taken to the vet, because I was worried about the girls ears. One of Alice's ears had become scabby on the outside and the inside of Flo's ears wear quite dirty. After looking up online on the Friday night about any clues of what it could be I thought I would just take them to the vets just to be sure! So away we went on Saturday morning and turns out Flo is fine (for just now) and weighs 5.1kg! When the vet looked at Alice, turns out she has an ear infection!! Poor little Alice! I now have to put ear drops into her ear for the next two weeks, morning and night!! Hopefully she will not give it to her sister, so I will not have to then give her ear drops too!! Alice now weighs 4.3kg, so is lighter than her chunkier sister!

Here were my cute photos of Alice!


Sleepy Alice...

Alice awakens...

Big stretch!!!
 


Awww!! Hehe I love my girlies so much!! Also I thought little Alice was going to go crazy when I tried to put her ear drops in. I asked Robert if he could hold her so she didn't wriggle around. However Alice cried and was really scared when Robert was holding her, but I thought it was more because she was getting her ear drops in her ear! However, when it is just me putting the ear drops in, she will just sit and let me do it, along with her little head shakes after some gentle ear massaging! I was so proud of her when she just let me do it! She must know her mummy won't hurt her! So well done Alice and do not give your ear infection to your sister please! 

Keep your fingers crossed for me that Alice will get better and doesn't pass it over to Flo! Hehe

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Feel better!!! such pretty kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the course is going well, your kitties are so cute, Alice doing her big stretch is adorable :) what a life!!!

    Lauren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yea it is :D I know isn't it just?! hehe i know just lazing around all day! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous cats, Alice looks like my cat Shadow. I hope she is better soon, it's such a worry when they are ill. Good luck with the course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww really?! I always thouhgt alice was a bit of a weird looker! lol she was such a freaky little thing when she was a kitten with just huge ears!! :D I know i am a bit worried about her infection! Thank you :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
    2. lol, I think Shadow is weird looking too, I call him "rat features" (its a term of endearment) because he is big ears and an almost pointy nose.

      Delete
    3. Hehe!! yea at the moment alice looks all scabby cause of her ear infection! bless her! its really not her best look! I just find it so strange that my two cats are sisters and look so different!! its so funny isnt it?! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Aww, bless your kitties! Alice looks so much like my cat it's uncanny! I absolutely adore cats as I grew up always having them around, and I find it so weird how some people are so anti-cats. I mean, what's not to love!? Mine is just a big baby and loves nothing more than cuddles, he always has to be near me, bless him!
    I can totally imagine how you feel being the only girl on the course, especially as you're also a lot younger - hope they are friendly to you! Just get a way better score than them on the test, put them to shame;) Then they'll have to take you seriously!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are just so cute!! I dont get it either!! yea my two are the same just like my sheep! just following me :D so cute!
      Hehe yea the course went really well! Yea the guys were fine and yea i did show them :P hehe

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. :D way too cute! I just want to give them cuddles all the time!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...