Friday 23 November 2012

Friday's Letters #17

Hey girlies!!

It's Friday's Letters time... Go check out Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds to take part!!


Dear Twitter, so glad I have finally joined you!! I took my time, but I think it will be worth having. I can get to know my fellow bloggers better and hopefully they can get to know me too! Follow me @Jenstar_Blonde Dear New Look, I really want you to have a really nice dress and heels for cheap when I get there later on today! Pretty please, just do this for me this one time ok?! Thank you! Dear Glasgow's West End, I'm a coming to you tomorrow night!! Hehe, you better be prepared! Can't wait, me and my girlies are gonna have a good night!! Dear Spot, will you please go away?!!! you are really starting to bug me big time, which is not a good thing, believe me!!! Feel like crying you big bully! Thank goodness for make up! Dear Money, please will you stop disappearing?! Thank goodness I get paid each week, or else I would be in trouble! Dear Spending Ban, you really have not helped me save money at all this month! More to come about that in my spending ban update on Sunday! Dear Cinema, I really want to see the new Twilight film!!! Yes I still have not watched it!!! Eeep! Maybe going tonight?! Yay! Also I really want to see Silver Linings Playbook, which looks really interesting!! Dear Channing Tatum, otherwise known as hottest man on the planet. Watching the movies The Vow and then Magic Mike one after the other was not good and has made me obsessed! He really is just wayyy too hot! Lets take the time to swoon over him girlies! Haha, no need to thank me! Although sadly he is married (sad face), what a lucky woman!!!




Ok ok enough!!! Robert is going to give me in trouble!! Hehe! Hope you all have a good weekend!!

Love, Jen x

11 comments:

  1. I really want to see Silver Linings Playbook, I'm thinking I may go Sunday. Enjoy your night out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea it looks good doesn't it? Hope you got to go and see it!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Gosh...I love this man!.. <33

    AntalTimea.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, love the pictures! And secondly, you have to see the Twilight film! It's amazing, and has a little twist that took 10 years of my life for scaring me!

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg i knwo exactly what you are talking about, i went and saw the film on sunday!! EEEEEEPPPPPP gave a me a frigging heart attack!! lol!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. I watched The Vow last night! Really enjoyed it, it's so heart-wrenching in parts though and I was amazed to hear it was a true story.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good film! That wa sthe irst time I had saw it too, i just cant believe it took me so long!! I cant believe she practically had to live her life over again. Also I would have loved to have seen tham fall in love again lol rather than just cut it right when she had decided to like him again!! good film though and what an amazing true story!! must have been so hard in real life!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  5. please excuse me while i pick up all my drool.

    Stop by and say hi sometime girlie! -- thenakedmanual.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...