Sunday 4 November 2012

How Well Does Robert Know Me?!

Hi girls!! I saw this on a couple of blogs a while ago and thought it would be fun to do!! So sit back and read what  probably random things go through Robert's head!! Does he know me as well as he thinks he does?! We shall see, hehe!! I am going to type down the first thing he says!! So here we go....!


Q: She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

Robert: The X Factor!

Jen: Well this was kind of an easy one, because it is on the tv now!! Hehe

Q: You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?

R: None! She doesn't eat salad!

J: Haha, this is a random question, because I don't eat or like salad (bad me!). I eat fruit salad though!! 

Q: What is one food that she does not like?

R: Can I not just say the ones she does like?! It would be easier!! 

J: Yea I am an extremely fussy eater people!!!

Q: You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?

R: Diet Coke! These questions are easy!!

J: Yup! Haha he says now!

Q: What size shoe does she wear?

R: Well sometimes Jen is a 5 and sometimes she is a 6. Depends on the type of shoe and where they are from!

J: Wow I am impressed!! Haha well done!

Q: If she was collecting anything, what would it be?

R: Cat whiskers!!! It's true!

J: Haha!! Queue hilarious laughter from me! I think this was the last answer I thought would come out his mouth! It is true though, I love finding the cats whiskers when they fall out. Cat owners... does anyone else do this and get really excited finding one? Strange I know... and I did used to have a little collection of my old cats whiskers. Not any more though!

 Q: What is her favorite type of sandwich?

R: You don't really eat sandwiches.... the nearest thing would be a cheese toastie!

J: Yup you are right!

Q: What would she eat everyday if she could?

R: Dominos pizza!

J: Haha! well I do love them! Although would definitely not eat them everyday or else I would be the size of a house!!!

Q: What is her favourite cereal?

R: Honey Nut Cheerios!! It used to be Crunchy Nut, but not any more!

J: Well done you are correct!

Q: What’s her favorite music?

R: Music they play on Capital FM, you like modern music!

J: I love Capital FM!! 

Q: What is her favourite sports team?

R: Rangers!!!! And not the New York Rangers or the Texas Rangers... The Glasgow Rangers Football Club!

J: Hehe!! He wants me to love Rangers and I tell him I do because he kids on that if I don't then it would be a deal breaker!! So I tell him I do! Hehe

 Q: What is her eye colour?

R: You sort of have grey eyes.

J: This is a funny one because I don't really know the colour of them. They are really in between colour, quite murky, so I say they are grey. They probably are a mixture of blue and grey.

Ok so after both us looking at my eyes with a torch... Hehe! I now know that my eyes are definitely like a silvery grey/light blue! Nice!

Q: Who is her best friend?

R: Me!!!

J: Awww this is very true! You are my best friend! I think the question was more asking for a girl best friend, but this answer was so cute!

Q: What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?

R: Make a mess of her room... I leave all my clothes everywhere!

J: Haha! Yes this is very true! Please tidy them up!

Q: What is her heritage/where she is from?

R: Rottenroe Hospital, Clarkston, Newton Mearns.... Your dad is half English, half Scottish and your mum is Scottish and you have a bit of French in there too!

J: Hehe! Yes very well done Robert! 

 Q: You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?

R: I would make you a giant cupcake, which would be...... No wait can I change my mind?! I would make her a giant choclate chip cookie!! 

J: Ok first off I wish Robert would make me a cake!!!! Haha, well I would mind either! I do like cakes and I love cookies!!!

 Q: Did she play any sports?

R: Horse Riding.

J: I love horse riding! I need to go more!!

Q: What could she spend hours doing?

R: Doing her blog!

J: Yea very true, I could also spend hours watching Youtube!!

Q: What is one unique talent she has?

R: That thing you do with your tongue! Oh and also being able to put your whole hand on the floor when bending over with your knees together!

J: Ok Robert is talking about me being able to roll my tongue into 3 seperate rolls.... if you get me! Lots of people can roll their tongue, well I can do that three times to my tongue at once! It sounds strange, but looks really cool! Well the idea is that you can touch the floor when you bend over... well I can put my whole palm on the floor! I must be bendy!! Probably quite a lot of people can do this too! Let me know if you can do either of these!!! I would love to know!

Hehe! Yay we are finished! He did very well! I guess thats what 4 years together does to you! Well done Robert You get a gold star!!!!!


And if you reached the end of this post and read it all then you deserve a gold star too!! Hehe a long post today!! Hope you enjoyed reading and no doubt had a giggle!

Love, Jen x

12 comments:

  1. Lovely post! You're made for each other!

    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! so cute!! i'm stealing this!! i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!! if you do it let me know! i would love to read it :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award:

    http://fashionswirls.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/sunshine-blog-award.html

    Lauren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you lovely! I shall come and have a look!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey Jen! I sent you an email about the ornament swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, the cat whiskers one is so random! I've always had cats, but I don't think I've ever found one that has fallen out!
    My friend can do the tongue roll thing too, haha.
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you not?! I am really surprised, white ones are really easy to find! They are really funny things lol!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...