Thursday 22 November 2012

Exciting News!!!

Hi girlies!!

First of all I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all those Americans!! Hope you have a great day!!!

Now onto the news.... Do do doroooo!! (trumpets anyone?!)

Can you guess yet? 

Its a Blondes Life now has Twitter!!! Finally! Haha! It seems to have taken me an absolute age to finally get up to date get tweeting! So if you want to follow me there I would really appreciate it and I will of course follow you back, as I need to get round to following all the blogs I love!

So here is my profile, go on click away!! I am also @Jenstar_Blonde! To be honest I'm not really sure how Twitter works, so if you have any tips for me then let me know, as I need help!! Haha!


I hope to see you on there!

Love, Jen x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...