Monday 21 May 2012

Beauty Haul!

Hi Girls!

So I have got a beauty haul for you! There were a couple of deals on that I just couldn't resist!! I got the 3 for 2 on make up items in Superdrug. Also in The Body Shop, if you bought two beauty items you got a mascara worth £10 free! I think both of these are great promotions and the 3 for 2 in Superdrug is on regularly.

So in Superdrug, I bought a large Batiste dry shampoo in tropical, which was £2.39 (bargain!). I absolute love dry shampoo and I use it a lot, I think it does the job very well, adds volume to your hair and I just LOVE the smell of the tropical one!! 

Then for the 3 for 2 I bought Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters in Cotton Candy and Sweet Tart. I love the way they feel on your lips and glides on really well. Below does not do them justice!! Sweet Tart is a proper hot pink colour and Cotton Candy is a real baby pink with a shimmer through it. The lip butters are 7.99 each, but I feel they are worth that price, as they are so fab!
Cotton Candy - Sweet Tart

The item I got for free was a Rimmel London Professional Finish in Aqua Cool (it would have been £4.59). I love the colour of this and it reminds me of a light denim colour. I have had a couple of this type of nail polish and they apply really well as it has an extra large brush. The nail polish lasts a long time as well, it does say it can last up to 10 days, it doesn't last this long for me, but might for you!

Ok so now onto what I bought in The Body Shop. I bought an Eyeshadow Blender Brush, I do have a couple of the Body Shops brushes and I really like them and I did actually need one of these! The brush was £9, which I think is reasonable for a good brush!

Baked Eyeshadow in Sapphire, which was £10. I absolutely love these colours and they feel so soft to touch and actually slighty creamy. As they are a baked eyeshadow you can use them wet as well as dry. They are really pigmented and the lighter blue is just gorgeous. The darker blue has some light blue sparkle through it and it would look great as an eyeliner or they would both do a great smoky eye!
Flash off
 Flash on

I also bought one of the Shimmer cubes, where you get four different colours of eyeshadow and are £16. I went for the browny palette, which is called 06 Warm. I chose this one because I actually have no brown natural eyeshadows! So I really needed and wanted some! I love all for of the colours and you could create a really amazing smoky eye effect or go really natural, also as it has shimmer you could definitely wear it at night as well as day! I shall do post after I have used them to show you what they are like on! Sorry about the quality of the photo below, it doesn't show the shimmer to the colours. The names of them are amazing though!!
Honeycomb - Dark Choclate - Choc Chip - Marshmallow

As I had bought two make up items, I got to choose a £10 mascara for free! I think the one I picked is their newest type and is called Big and Curvy mascara and I got it in black. It has a tapered brush that has small bristles. I haven't tried it yet so I will let you know how I get on! I have never tried one of their mascaras before, as I always use Maybelline mascaras (they are my love!!), So we shall see!

Thanks for reading! Have you tried any of these make up items? How did you get on with them?

Love, Jen x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...