Monday 20 August 2012

Last Friday Night #3

Hi girls hope you all had a good weekend!

Well as my title states, I had a good Friday night that I will tell you about! Robert and I decided we would go out for dinner and then the cinema, which you probably read about in my Friday's letters post, which you can find here! So as we had a good night out, I thought I would do an OOTN and a FOTN too! 


Scarf - River Island
Cardigan - New Look
Tshirt - River Island
Jeans - River Island

Wedges - River Island


Haha, action shot above! Ok so I seem to like River Island a lot in this outfit! Haha, sorry I never realised it until typing up this post! Anyway, so I decided to wear this outfit, because we weren't going anywhere fancy for dinner, so quite a casual outfit was required! So now onto my FOTN!


Primer - Benefit The POREfessional
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Blusher - Very YSL Make Up Palette Blush (see here)


Under Eye Concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyebrows - Benefit Instant Brows Pencil
Brow Bone Highlight - Stila eye shadow in Chinois
Eye Shadow (all over lid) - Benefit Creaseless Cream eye shadow in Airbrush
Eye Shadow (outer corner and crease) - Very YSL Make Up Palette in Cashmere Brown
Eye Shadow (middle of eye lid) - Very YSL Make Up Palette in Parma Pink (which is actually a very light shimmery lilac colour)
Eye Liner - Benefit Bad Gal Liner
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express


Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy

So we went into Glasgow city centre for a Dimaggios and we got seated right away, which was lucky! We had nachos to start with and then I had a pizza and Robert had a chicken dish! Overall it was very yummy, but as we were going to the cinema we didn't have a dessert. So we walked down to the Cineworld to see what was on and there were no films that were starting when we got there that we wanted to see! So here comes the funny bit, which is totally the kind of thing Robert and I do all the time, we drove to Xscape, which is probably about a 15 minute drive on the motorway. So we went into the Odeon cinema there and it was really busy! The film Ted that I wanted to see was full and again no other decent films were starting soon. So again we jumped back into the car and drove to the Showcase cinema in Linwood, which again is probably another 15 minute drive in the motorway! When we got there, Ted was not on for another hour, so we decided that we would watch The Wedding Video, which is a British film that just came out on that Friday. It was quite funny, but I think I would have preferred to have seen Ted! Dam you busy cinema in Xscape!! 

So does anyone else do this? I mean drive to 3 different cinema's to actually get to watch a film.  Oh and by the way I had looked up times on the internet, for the Odeon, before you ask why we never just did that. At the time we didn't know what restaurant we were going to and all our plans changed! So I think people will find it weird that we are happy to drive around the place to watch a film, so please prove me wrong and tell me that others are this mad too?! Hehe!!

Love, Jen x

6 comments:

  1. That's such a cute blouse :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous look, I love the trousers, scarf and blouse, I can't see the shoes very well, but I love the criss cross design

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! thanks lovely :) if you want to see the wedges better (sorry for poor photo!) then you can go here! I posted about them in May :)

      http://itsablondeslife7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/river-island-haul.html

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. I love the colors in your outfit. I especially like that scarf. I would totally drive to three different theaters to see the movie I wanted. I have seen TED and it was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks :) oh good!! haha robert and i are not the only mad ones then!! hehe! Aww i really wanna see Ted! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...