Hi girls! I have been given an award!!! I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by two great girlies! Firstly by the most lovely Lauren from Fashion Swirls! If you haven't had a look at this great wee blog, then go check it out! This girl is just gorgeous! Secondly by the amazing Geogia from Georgiabeee and you just have to click that link girls if you don't know this girl! She has an awesome blog!!!
1. Post 11 things about yourself!
2. Answer the questions that have been set by the girl/s who have given you the award!
3. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer!
4. Nominate some great blogs, to pass on this award!
5. Let them know that you have given them the award, by commenting on their most recent post!
Ok so seems easy enough! First to do is the 11 things about me.... Warning they may not be very interesting!! Hehe
- I am an only child and cannot imagine what my life would have been like with siblings!! Hehe
- Probably due to this, I like being on my own doing my own thing.
- However when I am with friends, I'm very bubbly and can be seen as being quite hyper! Haha
- I have Eczema, which makes me scratch at my skin and is something that can completely rule my life when its bad!
- I need to try and drink more water!! I really need to get into the habit of drinking it, because as they say it helps your skin! my skin needs all the help it can get! Hehe
- I don't drink tea or coffee and proud of it!
- My favourite colour is pink.... But of course you knew that already! I also love blue!
- I don't paint my nails very often because it always wear off really quickly, because I scratch my skin!
- I absolutely love having Calgel put on my nails however, as it lasts on my nails for four weeks!! There are so many nice colours and it doesn't harm your nails. However it is quite expensive at £26 at my salon and as I'm on a spending ban... I will have to not have them for a while! Boohoo!!
- I love watching Youtube videos by Sprinkle of Glitter and FleurDeForce (and obviously her Vlog channel!)!
- I always just wear really comfy clothes and only dress up for special occasions!
There we are finished the 11! Now onto the questions! Firstly I will do Lauren's:
- Who is the person you most look up to? This is a hard one, I'm not really sure who I look up to... I don't think I look up to celebrities or anything. I have been through some crappy times in my life so I probably just look up to myself, to the person that somehow got me through all the rubbish!
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Well this is easy, it would definitely be my skin! I would give anything just to have normal skin!!
- What's your favourite food? At the moment it would have to be a Dominos Stuffed Crust margherita pizza! Probably the worst food possible for you, but I love having one for my dinner!!!
- How did you come about blogging? This is a good question actually. I just decides one day that I would start one, because I randomly came across Sprinkle of Glitter's blog probably about 9 months ago and then started to read loads of blogs. So then i wanted a piece of the action too! I cannot believe my blog has come to be what it is no! Its amazing!!
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Hmm, I would probably say just having my own little space, where I can write about what I want! I also love the blogging community! i do think that it's amazing!
- What would you do with a million pounds? I would buy a big piece of land and build a house, with stables (for my horses) and buy a couple of awesome cars! I would still work though, because a million pounds doesn't actually get you far these days!
- What is your favourite pet? I have two of the most amazing cats ever! So it would have to be the both of them! Alice and Flo, they are my cute wee furbabies!! I love them oh so much!
- If you could have a super power, what would it be? Ooo that is a hard one! I think being able to read people's minds, as I think that would be very interesting!! Either that or being able to speak to animals! I would absolutely love to do that!!!!
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Well I guess it would relaxed and laid back. Like I said above, I mostly dress for comfort. so jeans and tshirts!
- Which one would you pick; make up or nail polish? I would definitely pick make up, because I don't really paint my nails that often!
- Would you rather be happy but poor or unhappy and rich? Grrr I don't like this question one bit! I want to be happy and rich!!! Hehe and thats my final answer!
Good set of questions there! Now onto Georgia's:
- What do you most like about blogging? Ok so I have answered this question above!
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Oops again I have already answered this above!
- What's your favourite lipstick ever? Hmm well I don't have a favourite of all time, but just now I'm loving Topshop's Innocence, which is just a great baby pink colour!
- Do you have any odd phobias? Nope, not really any odd ones that are funny!
- What's your favourite perfume? At the moment my favourite is Calvin Klein CKin2U. I absolutely adore the scent!
- Who is your favourite beauty blogger? Mine would have to be Sprinkle of Glitter! I just love Louise! She's amazing!
- Iphone or Blackberry? Well for my next phone I think I'm just gonna suck it up and get an Iphone!
- Topshop or Primark? I don't think I have actually been into a Primark shop for over 6 years! So I will choose Topshop, although sometimes I think their clothes are a hit or a miss!
- Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar Crisps? Well at the moment I am eating cheese and onion crisps! So I will say them!
- What would you wish for if you had three wishes? Ok, 1 would be to have good skin!!! 2 would be to be a very rich multi-millionaire! Hehe and 3 would be to be able to talk to animals! Haha, just cause I love them all lots!
- What do you want out of your blog? Hmm I don't really want anything out of my blog, this is just my space that I can type my thoughts and interests into. Although I am very glad that other people like to read it and if something were to happen then I would go with it!
Phew, that's me done my answers! Now onto my questions!
- What is your favourite make up brand?
- Boots or Superdrug?
- What is your dream job?
- River Island or New Look?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Who is your favourite singer/band at the moment?
- What has been your favourite holiday location so far?
- Mascara or eye liner?
- What kind of car do you have or which one would you like to have?
- Which country would you most like to visit?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Woohoo! I'm done!! Now onto the lovely girls that I have nominated! Drum roll please.....
Katie at A Brit and Her Yank
Mel at Mirror on the Wall...
Rachael at RivaSoave
Carley at Talons and Posies
Ok lovely girlies, I have left you a comment on your most recent post! So carry on the award, follow the rules and answer my questions for you!
Love, Jen x