Hi girls! I'm linking up with Erin from Shades of Gray and a Pinch of Pink! Its a great link up, so if you want to join in then go and take a peek at Erin's blog!
It's pretty straight forward and It's basically 10 different photos of yourself! Here are the categories:
1. Your Little Tyke Self - you as an infant/toddler/child
2. Your High School Self - duh
3. Your College Self - if you didn't go to college get creative
4. Your Right Now Self - a recent picture of yourself
5. Your Furry Friend - your real pet or what you'd die to have as a pet
6. Your Manly Friend - boyfriend/husband/gay bff/celeb crush
7. Where You Once Lived - a place you no longer live in
8. Where You Now Live - wherever your butt currently resides
9. What You Love - self explanatory
10. What You Miss - could be anything!
See Easy Peasy! Ok, here we go!
1. Teehee! I love this, I would have been around 2 and a half in this photo! I think I was a wee cutie! Don't you think?! The dress, was obviously how my mum dressed me, haha I don't know how big that underskirt was! Hehe!
2. Me in 6th year of school, which is the last year of high school for all you Americans! Hehe!
3. A photo taken while in University, not college! Hehe!
4. A recent photo of me taken before going to work at the shop last weekend! I have very minimal make up on here, basically under eye concealer, eye lid primer, eye brows pencilled in and lipstick!
5. Ok so it says Furry Friend, not friends, but oh well!! This is my babies, after giving each other a kiss or rather a clean! Hence why Alice has got her tongue stuck out and why Flo has got a look of content on her face! Hehe, super cute!
6. My lovely, amazing boyfriend of almost 4 years (!!!), Robert! I love this man the most unbelievable amount! He is my rock, my best friend and my soulmate! I'm so lucky to have a man like him! Please hurry up and put a ring on my finger, hehe! How about when we go to California!! Yay!
7. The house where I used to live, now when I lived here it didn't look exactly like this, the new owners put an extension put up into the roof. This is how it looked a couple of years ago! I lived in this little house up until I was 15! I absolutely loved living here! I never wanted to move at all, very good memories!
8. This is where I live now! It looks really small here actually, but it is for me a big house!! I didn't use to like living here, but I guess I have got used to it now! Hehe, and I cannot wait to move to my next house with Robert, hopefully soonish!
9. I really do hope its not bad to put a picture of my car here for a "what I love picture"! I do love Jenson A LOT! He is my very own car and he is just great! An amazing Ford Fiesta Zetec S, with a 1.6 engine, he is a fast little beast!
10. What I miss... Jess, I miss her. I will always miss her. She was my gorgeous little princess Jess! My perfect kitty, who I know is looking down on me wherever she is taking care of me!
Hope you girls enjoyed this post! You can still take part, as Erin is holding this link up until Monday!
Love, Jen x