Sunday 15 July 2012

1 Picture...

The last day of the challenge!!! Yay! I have finally finished it! Hehe


So today has to be one picture of yourself! So here is me going on my night out on Friday! I think it is also a good opportunity to do a Face Of The Night! Hehe, I was actually taking this photo to make sure my make up was ok! Here I am:


Primer: Benefit That Gal
Foundation: No 7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Blusher: Benefit Sugarbomb
Bronzer: Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo 
Highlighter: Benefit Sun Beam
Eyebrows: Benefit Instant Brow Pencil
Eye Primer: Benefit Lemon AId
Eye Shadow (all over eye lid): Stila In the Garden Palette in Nectar
Eye Shadow (outer corner of eye and crease): Benefit Eye Wanna Palette in Skyline
Eye Shadow (used as a liner): Benefit Eye Wanna Palette in Inked
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal One By One
Lip Tint: Benefit Posie Tint
Lipstick: Topshop Lips in Innocent
Lip Gloss: Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Gloss

Yay! So thats me! And thats me finished the challenge!! It feels like I started it ages ago, but mind you it did take me longer than 10 days! Hehe! Also tomorrow is the last day you will be able to enter my give away to win a Stila In The Garden eye shadow palette! Enter here!!

Love, Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...