Friday 6 July 2012

Friday's Letters #3

I can't believe its Friday again!! The days go way too fast!!! Time to write those letters!



Dear Blog, I really love you very much! You make me very happy and I love writing my little posts! I just write them for myself and I write about what I like and its amazing that I have lots  of lovely followers! Blog you are great!! Dear Brain, why is it at times sometimes I feel as if you have just given up and are no longer working? I don't like it and I know your tired form working 7 days a week. Writing this blog is easy as pie, but sometimes when at work you just shut off and give up on things I know that I have remembered in there and you don't provide it!! I know you are a clever brain so don't fail me now! Hehe... Dear Robert, can we please hurry up and sort out the rest of our holiday!!! It is actually very very soon and we need to get another one hotel at least! I need to tell the shop that I have to take days off and I might be too late! What dates is it again and are we going anywhere else apart from the Olympics and the Harry Potter Studios? We need to discuss this! Can't wait though! Dear Shop, please let me take my days off. If you don't then tough luck I will be down in London and will not be able to come in! Thanks for giving me my two days off! Dear Two Bedroomed Flats where I want to live, will you please come up for sale and be very reasonably priced? Also could you be quite large as well and have a garage for Robert and have two parking spaces for us? Is it really too much to ask for? I really hope not. Ooo and also when you do come up for sale only let Robert and I view you! Thanks, you will be our stand by for our auction flat thats coming up soon! Its going to go for too much and I want to stay there soo bad! Its just so unfair! Dear Kushion Club in Glasgow, hello, do you remember me? I cannot wait for tomorrow night!! Its going to be so much fun!! Yay! Please play awesome music, thanks! Dear Weather Tomorrow Night, please don't rain on my parade!! Thank you very much!


That's me for this week! Join in and remember to link in with Ashley's blog here!


Also you have got to enter my give away!!!! You could win a Stila In The Garden eye shadow Palette! You can enter here!!! Its a great prize and I know that everyone would love to have it in their make up collection! Hehe!


Love, Jen x

8 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for a flat! You wrote such a lovely letter to them that they must be accomdating.. hehe
    Have a lovely week Jen! xxx

    rach
    rivasoave.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! thanks! yes i do hope they get this letter and then are cheap enough for me to buy!! lol Hope you have a good holiday!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed you find a flat, I know how hard it can be!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! yea its hard already! hehe we will get there in the end :)

      Thanks for following me

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. have a great weekend! and blogging makes me so happy too!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! Hope you had a good weekend :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. FINGERS CROSSED! YOU WILL GET IT!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...