Thursday 12 July 2012

3 Films...

Hi girls! For today's part of the challenge I have to mention 3 films! 


Now I think I will find this quite hard, because I don't have any films that really stick out for me and that I love more than any other films. Robert and I love going to the cinema and usually we go there quite a lot! We have an Odeon card so we sometimes get free cinema tickets which is great!! So I think I will talk about the last two films I have been to see and then the next film I want to see!


1.So the last film I went to see was The Amazing Spiderman in 3D. This was a really good film and was very different from the previous Spiderman. I loved Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone in this! Andrew is a very good actor! I was actually surprised that they brought this out now because it feels like only yesterday the last Spiderman came out! I can still remember watching it! I went to see this in 3D and to be honest there wasn't very many 3D parts to it!





2. The second last film I went to see was Snow White and the Huntsman. This was a very good film and I loved it. I love Kristen Stewart any way, but I thought she was just amazing in this! I love how this film is based on the Borthers Grimm story, so it is very dark and eerie! 



3. Ok so the next film I want to see is obviously Magic Mike!!!!! Oh my goodness I wanna see this so much! Although I'm not sure if Robert is going to want to come and see it with me! Hehe, I imagine this film to be so funny and the line up is just amazing! I think when I see it my mouth will just be hanging open the whole time!! Haha, Channing Tatum = hot!!


So there you have it! My 3 films of the moment!

Love, Jen x
Enter my give away here!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I went to see Magic Mike last night. AMAZING! You have to see it. The eye candy is ridiculous! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O ooooo!! i so wanna see it!!! is it suitable for boys? like is it funny enough for them or do u think it is strictly a girls film? i will need to round up my friends one night and go!! hehe

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. i want to see magic mike :( tried to drag my bf with me ha but he wouldent go! ill just have to go see it with my mum i think.... ha

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yea I don't think my bf would want to go!! i said to him tonight that i wanted to go and see it and he said oh is it full of penises? i was like huh?!? no it is not just that!! haha silly boy!

      Thanks for your comment! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. watched spiderman too and i love it a lot, I actually think this version is much better than the previous ones :)))
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i loved this version of Spiderman, but the only thing that i would have liked better is if he did shoot the web out of his arms!! haha i didnt like those silly machines he had to wear on his wrist! although that probs made it more realistic!! hehe

      I will go have a wee look on your blog :) Thanks for your comment!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...