Friday 13 July 2012

LOTD - Fact or Quote #2

Hello! So I thought I would do another one of the Quote post today, because the t-shirt I'm wearing has a pretty quote on it that makes me smile! You girls just have to go visit the lovely Louise over on Sprinkle of Glitter because she is jsut amazing and super funny!


So my quote today is:


Teehee! Isn't it so cute?! I just saw it and fell in love! I think the quote is really very true though, because if you really needed to be somewhere else then you would be! I also thought that since I'm wearing the t-shirt today that I would do and Outfit of the Day for you! Sorry that the photo isn't that good a quality, where my long mirror is in my room makes everything go all pink (because my room is pink!), hehe!


T-shirt - Fat Face (it's actually in their sale right now for only £10!)
Cardigan - New Look
Scarf - River Island
Jeans - Hollister
Shoes - Accessorize

Ok That's me for now! If you want to enter my give away to win a Stila eye shadow palette, then enter here!

Love, Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Loving the t-shirt. Come and have a look at my LOTD

    xxx
    http://ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-fact-or-quote.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooo i shall come and have a wee look!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. nice outfit :)
    www.biouxenfleurs.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...