Monday 16 July 2012

LOTD - Clothes #4

Hi girls! Its Monday again!! Again please let Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter know if you want to take part!


Ok so today I have picked a pair of heels!! I adore really high heels although I only wear them on special occasions, usually I am just wearing flats! Anyway, I usually only buy black high heels purely because I usually wear black tights on my nights out! So today I spotted the most gorgeous parr of shoes!!! Like seriously, hold onto your hats! They are from Topshop, but are by a designer called CJG. All the soles of the shoes made by this designer have a mint green colour, which is really cute and I guess are getting the idea from the red Louboutin soles! So the shoe I am loving today are the Magda Lace Up Booties! Here they are:





The heels are 5.5 inches, Hehe! Just how I like them! Super high! I just love the laces, the peep toe, the zip and the jacquard type design on the shoe itself! However.... These are £150! Eeep! I would absolutely love to have these to wear, but I wouldn't spend this much money on a pair of shoe! Weep weep! Oh well, maybe a gift then?! Hehe!

Today is the last day you can enter my give away! You could win a Stila eye shadow palette! Enter here!

Love, Jen x

2 comments:

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...