Hi!! Today I am linking up with Living in Yellow for a great idea that she came up with! For me I am going to do 23 things before 23, as I will turn 23 in April! If you want to join in then you have to do it with either your age or the age you will turn next! I love Erin's blog and if you haven't seen her before, then you must!!! She is absolutely hilarious and just super lovely!
1. Finally graduate university in November!! Honestly my uni has totally just been messing me around! Grrr!
2. Go to California! Yay its all booked and going at the end of February!
3. Speaking of going to gorgeous beaches in California, I would really really love one of these when we are there:
Tiffany! Uhuh. Robert knows all this already anyway! Honestly its about time he does it, I mean it will be four and a half years of being together. So yea the time has come! Robert you have been told love! Hehe!
4. Go to Disneyland Resort! Ahhh already happening in March! I cannot wait it is going to be AMAZING!
5. Drive around America (well California, Nevada and Arizona) in a Mustang!! Oh yea!! How about like this one?!
Teehee!! That would be awesome! Although some how I doubt any hire companies have one that looks like this... How rubbish! I will keep my fingers crossed, hehe!
6. Visit the Grand Canyon! I'm so excited, especially as we are driving to it and not on a silly tour bus!!
7. Go to the Harry Potter Studios this year!
8. Go to the London 2012 Olympics! Ahhh cannot wait! Less then two weeks and I will be there!
9. Keep blooging my heart out! I love my little blog and I never thought it would be what it has become! Thank you all very much for following and reading my posts!
10. Hopefully reach 200 followers by April!?
11. Have a house/flat with Robert! Honestly we need one really badly! I cannot wait until one pops up and it can be ours!
12. Have watched all the Desperate Housewives episodes again! I am currently watching season 2! I can't believe how much I have forgotten about what happened!
13. Keep up with my spending ban!! I'm gonna do it guys!! Wooo!
14. Get a career....
15. Ok know what you want to do as a career?! Help anyone! I hate being one of these people who have just no clue at all what they want to do!
16. Use my Lilly Pulitzer planner until its blue in the face! Ok maybe that's not the right phrase... As it is kind of already a bit blue, but what I mean is make sure you use it! But I know I definitely will because its fabulous!! Come see the post I wrote on it here!!
17. No longer work 7 days a week, because doing that is hard and tiring and I never get time for myself! That is why I want to do number 14/15! Hehe
18. Get back into horse riding! I absolutely adore it and haven't been in ages! I miss it so much! I have been riding my whole life, so when I don't ride for a long time I miss being around them!
19. Spend a whole day with my lovely Robert in bed watching all 8 of the Harry Potter films! Pretty please Robert this would be so fun! Haha I can just imagine his face when he reads this! He would be like what no way! Well tough luck its happening!!
20. How about get a Mac book pro for Christmas? Yup that will do.
21. I need a new phone! Like the one I have is absolutely rubbish! I think I will just have to get an iphone and I will get a really super pretty cover for it like this:
22. Be happy and feel good about myself! Try and wear make up more often, as it makes me feel nicer!
23. Make Robert and I's relationship the best it can be! Can't wait for California, hehe! Wink, wink!!!
Love, Jen x