Friday 7 September 2012

BooHoo £50 Blogger Challenge!

Hi girls!



Boohoo has made it into the top 10 fashion money saving websites! To celebrate this, Boohoo has asked us bloggers to create a look for under £50!! Boohoo will be giving away £50 vouchers to four entries, so that they can buy their outfit (or what ever they like!). I did find this challenge quite hard, as the shoes were the most expensive thing, which meant you could not get many pieces of clothing! So in the end I went for a night out look and this would definitely be a dress I would wear! In fact I wish I had it to wear tonight!!!  I think everybody has done a version of this by now, so here is mine!


Victoria Multi Coloured Geo Foiled Bodycon Dress - £15
Madison Winged Ring - £5
Areilla Black Super High Platform Heels - £30

I love my outfit! It may be very simple, but obviously with that dress you can't go overboard with the accessories! What do you think? If you haven't already taken part, then here is all the info you need!

 How to Enter
1. Head over to Boohoo.com and start piecing together an outfit, making sure you do not exceed your £50 budget (no student discounts or other voucher codes can be used to help you stretch this budget).
2. Write a post about your outfit and this competition on your blog, which includes a link back to our home page Fashion Vouchers
3. Email a link to your entry to competition@fashionvouchers.com.

The Rules
1. The prize will consist of 1 x £50 BooHoo.com voucher, and there will be four winners.
2. No cash alternative is available for the prize.
3. The competition starts on September 1st.
4. Closing date for entries is September 30th.
5. Winner will be announced by October 10th on our twitter page @fashvouchers..
6. Only one entry per person.

And that's it! Good luck if you decide to enter too! Its also a good excuse to have a look through all the clothes Boohoo has! Let me know if you have created a post! I would love to see what you have done with the £50!!

Love, Jen x

2 comments:

  1. You'd defiantly win! I love that outfit, the dress is gorgeous

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe!! thanks! there will be hundreds of entries, so probs not!! hehe :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...