Monday 10 September 2012

Last Friday Night #5

Hi! Its Monday again!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I have got a post today of my Friday night, which was good one, as three of my friends and I went out in Glasgow for the night!! So first things first, my FOTN!!



Primer - Benefit Porefessional
Foundation - No7 Intelligent Colour
Concealer - Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Blusher - Sleek Blush in Rose Gold
Bronzer - Gosh Bronzer
Highlighter - Benefit Sun Beam


Under Eye Concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyebrows - Benefit Brow Zings Kit
Eye Shadow (base colour) - Benefit Eye Wanna Palette, cream eye shadow in Airbrush
Eye Shadow (patted over lid) - The Body Shop Shimmer bricks in Marshmallow
Eye Shadow (crease and outer corner) - Benefit Eye Wanna Palette in Deco
Eye Shadow (liner) - The Body Shop Shimmer bricks in Dark Chocolate
Mascara - Maybelline One By One Volume Express


I just wanted to show you a few snaps of the Benefit palette I used. I got it last year as one of their limited editions. It came with three very pigmented eye shadows and two of their crease less cream eye shadows, which make great base colours! I know that if Benefit bring any other palettes like this then I will be snapping it up quickly, because I love this little box!



Lip Tint - Benefit Posie Tint
Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss in Golden Rose

So we started off at of a great wee bar called Tingle, which is always busy!! We got a big jug of Strawberry Daiquiri for us to share, which was yummy! They play good music in Tingle, but because it is such a small bar, there is never any room to have a dance, so after another drink we left and went The Social in Royal Exchange Square! After a good wee laugh in there we then went to find a new club that had opened the weekend before, which we wanted to go to! When we go to 212 we went straight in and I realised that we had come into the back entrance of an old club. Karbon has been bought over and has been turned into 212! It was funny because the layout was quite different, but as soon as we went into the bathroom, it was just the exact same as what it was before!! It was actually quite quiet for a Friday night in 212, so they didn't open the room, we wanted to go into (as it had the best music for dancing!), so we had a good chat and some laughs! There was a lot of people watching going on let me tell you! It's quite funny the things you see in clubs!! 



Dress - New Look
Heels - Schuh 


Per the photo above, I don't like showing my friends on this just in case they don't want them on my blog, as none of my friends know about it! Only Robert knows I do this! Hence why I had to cut my beautiful friend out that pic!! 

Any ways! We ended up leaving the club quite early (well at 2am!) and my lovely Robert came and picked us all up! From the club to the car, we were walking through George Square and we were walking past a man (we were all thinking "hmmm strange man, keep away!") and he started walking near us, when he walked past us and said " You are all looking beautiful ladies, just beautiful" and walked off! We all felt a bit mean as it was quite sweet of him, but still you can't trust no one!!! Hehe! When we got to Robert we all jumped in and it was off to McDonalds for a drive thru! Hehe, then came the long task of dropping off all the girls, which meant driving all around Glasgow! Hehe we don't mind though obviously, want to make sure they all get home safe! Then on the way home to my house I saw two foxes! I am always quite happy to see foxes seemingly most while I am drunk!!! Haha! A good night was had and a good sleep was had after it!! Hope you had a good Friday night too, what ever you were up too!!

Love, Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Your eyes looks lovely Jen :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the shimmery eye shadow with purple eye shadow around the edge!

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Cause the colour is so pinky, i always worry about how i wear it! Thabks for your comment!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...