Sunday 30 September 2012

Little Clothing Haul!!

Hi girls!

So if you read my recent Spending Ban Update then you will have read that I went a little tiny shop! Well a little has changed since then! you see I had bought a dress for me to wear to a party last night, but it was actually faulty. So I had to return the dress and I was really bummed about it because it was super pretty!! They didn't have any more in my size and I went to another New Look to try and get another one, but they didn't have any at all! So I had to get something else to wear!

Any ways I ended up picking up this lilac/sky blue shirt! It was £19.99 from H&M and I wasn't really sure how it would work for my night out, but thankfully it did!! You shall see my outfit in tomorrows post!


So last Sunday, when I originally went shopping and when I bought the dress, I bought two chunky knit cardigans. One of them when I tried it on at home, just didn't work for me so I returned it along with the dress. The other one I love!! It is a dark marl grey cardigan with a big collar and no buttons. It isn't too long, but for me a great length! It was £24.99 from New Look!


Finally, the last thing I got, was picked up when I returned my other items from New Look! I had not seen it when I had been in on the Sunday and was just so excited to see it because I love it!! I think I must of went on a good day because it must of just been brand new in! It is an aztec style cardigan, which is berry, cream and then pink when the two colours meet! It is just totally me! So pleased I got it and it is from one of the New Look Labels, Apricot for £32! Is it not just fab! I am sure I will be doing an outfit for you to show it off!!

I hope you liked my little haul! I am not set for autumn with my cosy cardigans it seems! Super happy with my purchases! So sorry spending ban these were a must for me! Teehee! Would you like any of these in your wardrobe?!

Love, Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Love your clothing haul!

    Lauren

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aztec cardigan :) I really need to stock up on knitwear for the autumn! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i love it!! it looks better in real life and i also noticed that it came in black and white too! but for me it always has to be colour!! hehe thats what i was thinking too!! i was like i really need some pretty cardis that will keep me cosy!! hehe

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...