Thursday 13 September 2012

New Make Up Storage!!

Hi girls!!

Recently I have been utterly obsessed with make up storage and collections, especially on Youtube!! I have been typing make up collections into that search bar a lot in the past month! So in light of watching/reading all these lovely presentable make up collections, I have something really exciting to show you!! Now before I start, I only have a little make up collection, as I don't wear make up everyday, so I don't need to have huge amounts of it! Due to this my make up has been neglected for a while now mostly due to the fact that I keep it crammed here!! In a small drawer with everything piled on top of one another!! 


So yea it was not a good look! I mean I have spent money on this and it was kept in not a good way! So I decided I would buy a proper little place to keep it! Now I have heard so much about the Muji brand and have read some reviews about it and to me it sounded and looks great! So I went ahead and ordered an acrylic wide three drawer system! On  the Muji website, this costs £17.95, which I think is an ok price. As I have never really bought anything like this before, I didn't really have anything to compare it with! Delivery I felt was very quick, as I ordered it on a Monday and it was delivered to my door on a Friday! With delivery included, the total price I paid was £20.90. Here is how it looked when it arrived!



Haha! The packaging was great!! The box also had "Fragile" tape all over it too! So yea do not be scared to order this online by any means! I was really surprised firstly by how quick delivery was and secondly of how well it was all packaged up! So anyway here is my new Muji storage!


So I guess they are pretty hard items to take photos of, due to the "see throughness" of the drawers!! Haha, but you can still make it out ok, you can see the great little finger holes to pull open the drawers and they are a great size too! If you are struggling to make your make up storage work , then I would definitely recommend Muji! It just super easy to find anything your looking for and I can fit most of my collection into this set! My make up now looks as pretty as a picture within this! So I am super pleased I bought it! I would definitely be tempted to buy a drawer with a lid, so I could store my more bulky items on the top! Although this will not be until my spending ban is over!! Haha, fingers crossed! Keep your eyes peeled for my make up collection!! Its coming soon!!

Have you bought any Muji storage? Do you love it just as much as me?!

Love, Jen x

7 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You definitely deserve it, pretty lady. [And after this review, I'm thinking I need one of those Muji storage containers...useful!] http://befreckled.blogspot.de/2012/09/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow!! Thank you lovely!!! That is soo nice of you to include me :D ou have just made my day!!! oh and yea I definitely think everyone needs at least one of the muji containers!! lol!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of seeing everything that's inside! Congrats on your nomination! Stop by @AllRoadsLeadtoHomeLove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for following :) you will be seeing a what's inside post soon!! hehe thank u lovely! i will certainly come have a look :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the see through look! I really want this make up storage box now :)

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea it is fab!! I now realise why it is so popular!! no rummaging around any more for me :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...