Saturday 15 September 2012

My Little Make Up Collection!

Hi girls!! So here it is, my little make up collection, all in its nice new storage (for more info on the Muji storage click here)!


By the way this is it sitting on my bed, just for taking photos, for better lighting etc! So you can clearly see the three drawers being used and the items on the top, most of which are either too big to fit in or there is not enough room in the specific drawer for it, so are for the moment just sitting on top! Then to the side, there is just a little beaded trinket box that I keep some products in too!! More on this later! I will just add firstly, any item that is typed with a link will take you to a review on the product or a post that contains swatches of the product! So firstly onto the items on the top of the drawers!


Benefit Dandelion - Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous - Sleek Blush in Rose Gold - Benefit Hello Flawless Powder - Benefit Stay Don't Stray - No7 Intelligent Colour Foundation - Benefit Porefessional - Rimmel Blush in Autumn Catwalk - Gosh Bronzer

Benefit Smokin Eye Kit - No7 Stay Perfect single eye shadow in True Gold - MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque - The Body Shop eye shadow duo in Sapphire - Benefit Lemon Aid - The Body Shop Shimmer Cubes - Bobbi Brown Mini Bobbi Brights Palette - Maybelline Silk Glam eye shadows in Pink Drama - Benefit Brow Zings Kit - L'Oreal Colour Appeal single eye shadow in Metal Plum - Accessorize Eye Liner Duo in Hot Smudge

The Body Shop Born Lippy in Guana & Raspberry - Revlon Juts Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Darling & Rendezvous - Benefit Dandelion Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - Benefit Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Spiked Punch - Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters in Sweet Tart, Peach Parfait, Cotton Candy, Sugar Frosting and Creme Brulee - Topshop Lips in Innocent - L'Oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy in Pink Treat - L'Oreal Universal Lip Glow - Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Kiss Pearl - Accessorize Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss in Temptation - Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in Mistress - Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss in Golden Rose & Golden Fuschia - Yves Saint Laurent Shiny Lip Plumper in Glossy Pink


Now onto what is in the little beaded box!

Yves Saint Laurent Wake Up Eye care - Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - Benefit Eye Bright x2 - Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Light - Benefit Bad Gal Liner in extra black - Garnier Anti Dark Circles - Collection Lasting Perfection in Light - Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express - Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes - Maybelline One By One Volume Express - The Body Shop Big and Curvy Mascara - Benefit They're Real - Benefit Bad Gal Lash (all mascaras are in black)


And there you have it, sitting pride of place on my dressing table, which is also a chest of drawers!! My small make up collection! Oh and also in the photo above I have some brushes mostly from the Body Shop, Benefit tweezers, a pencil sharpener and eye lash curlers! Now I will just add that I wrote this post just to show all of my readers, I did not type this post to brag, although my collection is so small I don't know why anybody would think I would be able to brag about it!! Also all of this make up was either bought by me or given to me as a gift ie. from my parents or Robert! Hopefully you all liked this post and it gave you a good insight into the make up I have and what make up products I like to go for!! If you would like to see a certain item up close or you would like a review on it then let me know! Also if you click here then you might be able to find swatches of the products if I have bought them whilst I have been doing my blog, which is a lot of these items by the way!! Let me tell you one thing blogging is so not good for your bank balance!! Haha that is why I am on a spending ban!

Ok so let me know if you would like to see a review on anything that does not already have one! Also let me know if you have done one of these posts as I would love to have a read at it!!

Love, Jen x

9 comments:

  1. What a great collection. I have those draws too I love them!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see the poise tint reviewd :-) xxx

      Delete
    2. Thanks :) Oooo I can do a wee review on it! although if you would like to see a swatch I did one in this post here :)

      http://itsablondeslife7.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/what-would-i-buy-again-first.html

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Oooo love seeing make up collections! It's so interesting, love the little beaded pot too xxx
    fashionlifelovefaith.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i love them too :D Thanks I got it as a present in a set of two so not sure where it is from! Thanks for your comment :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. I love these Muji drawers. I've seen so many make-up storage videos/posts where these are used. I definitely need to jump on the bandwagon ;) You have a lovely little collection too :) xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a just bitten kissable lipstick in 001. I want the ones you've got as well!!! I love your collection, I find that the body shops eyeshadow lasts ages, so I might have to get one of those, I love the colours you have

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea i love the shimmer cubes!! they are fab on too :)thank you lovely!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...