Friday 14 September 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award!!

Hi girlies!!

I have been given an award!! The lovely English from Be Freckled nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! If you have not read her blog, then I highly recommend it, she writes about lots of exciting trips around Europe a lot!! Its always so great when another blogger nominates you!! 

Ok so for this award I have to tell you five facts about me and then answer 5 questions that English has set for me! Starting with the five facts:
  1. I wear contact lenses everyday!
  2. I wish my hair would grow as fast as it can to grow long again!
  3.  I am desperate to go to the Harry Potter Studios in Watford.
  4.  I cannot wait to get back to America in February!! Eeek so excited!
  5.   I treat my cats like babies! They love it really!! Hehe!
Now to answer her five questions!
  1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Hmmm this is a hard one! I would love to live in the USA, but I still haven't found the right place yet! It would probably ending up being somewhere in California.
  2. What is your superhero name? It would be something to do with animals, like The Animal Protector! As I would go around and save all the animals!!
  3. What is your favourite thing to do on a rainy day? It would probably be cuddle up with Robert watching a film, with some yummy snacks!!
  4. Summer or Winter? This is hard because I like both of them! I like Winter because of Christmas of course and then I like Summer because it is not so cold and I hate being cold!! Hehe
  5. Worst habit? My worst habit would definitely be scratching my skin! Bad Eczema!!
Ok so now I will make up five questions for my nominations to answer!
  1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
  2. Which country do you live in and do you like it?
  3. What makes you want to keep reading a blog? Is it a nice layout? Lots of photos? Well written posts?
  4. Do you buy more high end or drug store (high street) cosmetics?
  5. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
Now here are the five awesome blogs I nominate for the award!! I order everyone to have a look at their blogs! They are fab!!

Cassandra from 25 in My 25th
Georgia from Georgiabeee
The Management from A Prince and Prozac
Lola from Lola and Behold

I love reading their blogs and they all definitely deserve it! Now I need to go and leave a comment on these blogs!

Love, Jen x


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jen!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Jen- thanks for the nom! Congrats to you as well!

    I think being the animal protector superhero would be the best thing ever! Sounds like a great plan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome lovely :D haha i know i really need to think up a more original name though!! I dont think animal protector is very imaginative or catchy!! haha although the whole saving animals thing is a very good plan!! If only :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post love the blogs you've nominated!

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jen, that's so nice of you! :)
    love your answers, I really want to go to the Harry Potter tour too!

    Georgia x
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome lovely :D i cant wait till i get to go it must be sooo magical!! :D

      Jen xxx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...