Monday 3 September 2012

Last Friday Night #4

Hi girls! How was your weekend?! Hopefully you had a good one!

I am back with another Friday night for you! I spent this one going out for dinner with my friends! We had a fab time of non stop chatting and a great catch up! So I have a FOTN for you...

Primer - Benefit The POREfessional
Foundation - No 7 Intelligent Colour
Blusher - Benefit Dandelion


Under Eye Concealer - Garnier Anti Dark Circles
Eye Primer - Benefit Lemon Aid
Eyebrows - Benefit Brow Zings
Brow Bone Highlight - Stila In The Garden eye shadow in Chinois
Eye Shadow (all over lid) - Stila In The Garden eye shadow in Honey
Eye Shadow (outer corner and crease) - Stila In The Garden eye shadow in Moss
Eye Liner - Stila In The Garden liner in Starfish
Mascara Maybelline One By One Volume Express


Lipstick - Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting

So I just went for a golden smoky eye and a subtle lip and cheek, as we weren't going on a proper night out so I didn't need to fully glam up!! Now onto my OOTN

Cardigan - New Look
Necklace - Tiffany's
Top - Oasis
Bag - Paul's Boutique
Jeans - Hollister
Wedges - New Look



So quite casual clothes too, but dressed it up with the wedges! It wasn't very nice weather either, hence the chunky cardigan! We had dinner at a burger place called Ketchup! It is quite expensive and for just my chicken burger it cost over £8!! You then have to order chips separately! My burger to be honest wasn't even that nice! Also can I just say that this company make their own tomato sauce, hence the name, but I'm sorry its terrible!!! It basically tastes of vinegar!! So yea not a very good burger was had by me! My friends did enjoy theirs though, so maybe it was just mine!! 

We also got a dessert for us to share and it was AMAZING and utterly huge! Sadly I never got a photo, because basically the three of us just dived in as soon as it was put on the table, but here is what was in it:


It was basically amazeballs and I could have probably ate it all myself!! Haha! We ended up staying in the restaurant for almost 3 hours, as we were chatting so much! Overall, I had a great night, because of our chatter and that ice cream!!! Yummy, hehe!

Did you have any amazing desserts this weekend?! I would really love to know!

Love, Jen x

8 comments:

  1. I went out on Saturday and we did the same ordered a desert and put it in the middle only problem was we ended up ordering another 2 haha. What is the Garnier anti dark circles like? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! i could have totally ordered another one!! :D I really like it actually. quite "liquidy", but as its a roll on you can get just the right amount on. it has always worked for me in hiding dark circles and also has something in it thats supposed to make them go away! I would give it a try because its not that expensive!! :)

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  2. Great outfit, and I love the make-up. The shoes are awesome :)

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, must try that Garnier stuff, my dark circles are the bane of my life!
    That dessert sound ah-mazing, yum!!
    You looklovely hun, really like your chunky cardigan, it looks so cosy.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea you should! I do think my dark circles used to be worse than they are now! so maybe it does work!! hehe! thank you!! yea it is super cosy :D

      Thanks for your comment lovely!!

      Jen xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing make up! I love the lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, they make my day and I will always reply! Let me know what you think of my post :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...